These tricks I discovered on my own and I thought I'd share them. These tricks may or may not be known but oh well, I discovered them by accident and I'm sharing them.
60+ Hashtags in one picture:
To do this, you need to act fairly quickly, so have your tags pre-made in your Notes app - you'll need at least two sets of 30 hashtags. You an also add them after posting but you have less than 5 minutes.
- After you post, immediately Comment your 30 hashtags.
- Then quickly go to "Edit" to edit your caption.
- Paste your other 30 hashtags in the caption section.
- I've been doing this for years so for an example, see any of my posts by clicking here.
- Save the caption.
- If you edit quickly enough again you may be able to add a few more hashtags.
- Beware though, after a couple minutes the picture gets "locked" and you won't be able to make any edits.
Tag Accounts on Videos:
Normally, you can only tag people on photos.
- If you want to tag people on videos (without typing their name in the Caption or Commenting), simply do a Multi-post.
- Make the photo second. Before posting, swipe to the photo and tag people.
- Remember, since the tagging limit for Multi-posts on Instagram (as of writing this) is 10 people.
Why would you want to do this? Everyone has their own reasons. I do it to maximize visibility. Trying to get Instafamous, you know?
If you liked these tricks, show your support by commenting, sharing this post, and following me on Instagram (www.instagram.com/verus_animus)!