Thursday, February 13, 2014

Colleversity Tips - Scan All Your Homework

Something I found useful during my University years is to scan all my homework before turning them in.  I suggest students do this as well.

When I do my homework, I often write extra techniques or steps on the sides that aren't found in my notes.  Because I scan my homework, I don't have to worry about putting it in my notes or losing my thought process after turning my homework in.  

Another reason for keeping a scanned copy of your homework is this: in case your professors don't return the homework in time for an exam (or they don't return it at all), you will at least still have a reference file you can come back to for studying.  

It is also a good idea to back up your homework via a scan in case you lose or damage the physical copy.  Plus, in the long run, keeping digital copies of your homework is better than keeping stacks of paper!  

- VerusAnimus

No comments:

Post a Comment